Whoever chose the horrible hospital wall colour of Seren's background should be shot. It makes it look unpleasant, and not very well done. It's really, really, really dreadful colour.
This may be partially influenced by the fact that the walls of my room in school are the same colour.
And now I need to start deciding what song I should play for the Christmas concert. Carolan, do you happen to know the piano part of Eve the Apple of My Eye? That's one of the possibilities if I play that with Andres.
Must go study painfully now, s'later.
EDIT: and to complain further, though I like the Storm fm website, the text is too small, and the overall look of the website is too hard to look at as a result.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Afraid I don't, although maybe I'll sit down and figure it out someday. It can't be that hard. In the meantime, if you find it, send it my way.
Post a Comment