Decided to take some nice pictures of Leavy today. I think some of them are quite nice. I took a few of Pippa and Goldie as well.
Hope that embedded thingy works properly.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ramblings of a prospective university student waiting to be freed from the bonds of secondary education
2 comments:
Hope you've had a good birthday, by the way.
I posted your card for Carolan because the postbox is on the way home and it took me 10 minutes to convince her I wasn't going to mess it up and even then she only let Emma carry it. Tsk.
'twas good enough, most people wanted to study though which was frutrating(and made me feel guilty for not doing the same). Was a good day though, and I don't think I've had that much chocolate ever before.
Sounds like Careful Carolan alright. It arrived on the exact day, so all was happiness and light.
To be fair though, wouldn't you be paranoid about losing something you were sending to someone as important and fantastic as me?(modest, I know)
Post a Comment