Monday, May 15, 2006

Bugger

Just discovered that my parents gave me 2 kitkat bars for tuck yesterday. I had a moment of moral indecision before I removed them from this world permantely...or at least they wont be Kitkats ever again...or at least I hope not.

Ok so I ate them. Since they were given to me pre-boycott I decided they were safe ground. It wont happen again I promise

2 comments:

CG said...

Look how eloquent my brother is! See now I'm all in favour of people choosing to boycott things themselves. It seems more valuable than institutions banning goods. But as The Socialist you should still hassle Mr C about it. At least get more products by other companies in the machine so you have the choice to boycott if you want to.

Ian the Great said...

The thing is that there are in fact 3 other machines full of other good. Mostly Cadbury stuff. I would mention it to him only the school business manager went to a lot of trouble to get them...and i'd be mobbed.

Eloquent I don't know about