Friday, January 19, 2007

Carolan is a bully

Carolan has tagged me, so now I have to try find five things you might not know about me.

Like Carolan, I am also a 'Talented' youth.
But unlike her I really didn't like it. I found that most of the people there were obsessed with their own intelligence, to the point that they were obnoxious about it. Par example, in one of our classes we were using the computers and I 'pinged' some guy's computer(this makes it run slower and can shut off the computer, but I only did it for a few seconds) for roughly a minute. As a result of this he spent the next 2 days trying to find out a way of doing it back to me and to actually crash my computer. Unfortunately for him, he crashed the wrong computer. I did enjoy the International Relations course I did there though.

I'm good with most things involving water
Exclude from this actual swimming(which I do not enjoy) and an aversion to sailing, and I will pretty much enjoy or be quickly decent at anything else. I love rowing, kayaking, water ski-ing, and many, many, many, many other things.

I do not like the taste of water
I don't know why, but I really just don't like it. I drink in anyway, but only when there is really no alternative. I do have n addiction to orange juice though, which helps.

I write songs...
...occasionally at any rate. But I never get around to putting the words in stone, and as a result forget them very quickly.

I am beginning to lean left musically
I don't know how you actually clssify music styles left or right, but what I mean is that I'm beginning to like singer-songwriters more and more, and less bands. To my partial shame. This contrats with my sister who moved right musically in her later years(gypsy punk par example). And by later years I mean from 17 onwards.

I'm going to tag Anne, because she is the only one I can guarantee will read this.

And yes, I did just copy the html of Carolan's post and paste it so that it is exactly the same format as her's.

No comments: