Tuesday, October 03, 2006

err...

does this page work again? apparently my last post messed up Dad's view of the page so that he can't see any of my posts.

If it doesn't fix itself then I'll delete that post

For Dad's benefit here is the link again:

http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery/2006/10/03/g485123_Just_the_two_of_us_-_ad_lib_harmony.mp3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the Err message and the heading of "Look what I can do" but nothing below the "Look what I can do" heading, ie no text or links or any other content for that message and no earlier messages.

In the Err message, I can see the text of the link but it doesn't function as a link. When I cut and pasted it into a tab of its own, the song loaded and played, and jolly good too.

Ian the Great said...

It isn't put down as an actual link, it's only text just in case they aren't working properly.

I'll remove the quicktime thingy to see if that helps. Tell me if it still desn't work later

Anonymous said...

OK: the entire page is working now.