I just read in a comment on Spencer's blog the shocking news that my sister has joined the Lib Dems society.
I for one am shocked.
My sister affiliating herself with a political party? Who knew. Obviously she has been keeping this quiet(i.e. hasn't posted on her blog) so that she could break it to me gently. Either that or she was seeking to hide it altogether.
There will be serious words is all I'm saying.
Ian, brother of a future politician apparently
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But they're a nice political party who wear yellow! And it's quite an odd feeling affiliating myself like that. I haven't just joined Bangor Lib Dems, either -- this means I'm a member of Lib Dems nationwide. As soon as they send me my membership card I'll be a card-carrying member.
So you admit it!
J'accuse!
And yellow really doesn't go well on me. Nor is "nice" a criteria by which I choose my political affiliation. Certainly not in the modern day sense of the word.
So it's like an organ donor card? Do they take away all your money when you die?
Or is it more like a blood donor card? Do they take away your own views every few months?
Or a bus card where you get discounts for all things lib dem?
I think it's more like the NUS democracy card. Voting rights and nothing else. No discounts or anything.
Post a Comment