for music lovers everywhere:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/2/hi/business/6065492.stm
..or at least for my sister who likes cheap mp3s
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ramblings of a prospective university student waiting to be freed from the bonds of secondary education
4 comments:
Oh NO! Well I still have a few dollars credit, but I won't be able to buy anymore :(
The amount you go on about not being dishonest to NUS and you've been purchasing illegal MP3s?!
Fine to be ethical if it's not your own money, eh?
I'm shocked.
Well I think the point is that they haven't been proven "conclusively" illegal.
Or in otherwords they have some excuses
I wonder if disposable credit cards still work, oar are they controlled by visa too?
See Ian's right, they haven't been proved to be illegal.
And yes, I have much more of a problem with using other people's money illegally. And using our poor students' money for STUPID things like NUS affiliation instead of clubs and societies.
Post a Comment