Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Epic

Today many demons and monsters were overcome, the heroine(note the "e") was saved, and many great lessons were learned.

Or to put it another way, I told Ms. Graham(maths) that I hadn't done my homework, and survived.

I then went on to do the even more miraculous telling Ms. Something-or-other (miscellanious acvities, sports, fill in teacher, and general pain in the ass) to stop telling people off for something that isn't their fault. In doing so I accidentally told her she was being silly (a horrifying insult), but thankfully she was so overcome with anger already she would have exploded had she opened her mouth to shout at me.

The heroine in this case was a lady who was saved from the vicious rain by Ian's mighty umbrella.


Life would be depressing if we couldn't hype things up a bit to make our lives sound interesting.

5 comments:

CG said...

Cheeky git.

Oh, and your maths puzzle is driving Sam mad. He spent a full half hour puzzling over it yesterday when he could have been saving our students from evil strobe lights or something, so could you please tell him the solution?

Ian the Great said...

I am not a cheeky git!

I just don't have a problem with standing up for myself against people who are blatantly wrong.


I could give him the solution, but that'd be too easy.

I have some clues however:

1. If written correctly it would probably involve brackets

2. As previously mentioned, if you are getting answers like 23 and a third or 25, you are heading in the right direction(i.e. you are using an element that is needed to achieve the correct answer)


You should eb abel to get it from that. If not, I'll tell

Anonymous said...

...and, to Ian's surprise, I got the answer! Hints from me come at a price, though.
Mum

Ian the Great said...

I wasn't surprised. I just asked who got it as in a previous e-mail ou'd given me Dad's answer and not yours

Anonymous said...

OK, I believe you. But, ring this evening to say hello before I head off to Cuba with C.