I had a pretty awful weekend. I spent most of Saturday worrying about an eye problem that had suddenly it me at 11:30 that morning. I suddenly developed bright spots in my vision that staye with me for over an hour. This made it impossible to focus properly, and made my eyes extremely tired, meaning I couldn't really do much. After this went away I developed a very strong pain, almost as bad as my back pain for a while. I'm not sure whether the pain was in my eye or just above it, but it doesn't really matter.
Thankfully it hasn't happened again, but the nurses are watching me (though not in a scary kind of way).
Sunday I spent more hours sleeping than anything else. For the entire weekend the internet in school was broken, so I didn't even get my ucas application done. I'm going to try get it finished today though.
I'm still really really tired, and may spend the best part of this afternoon sleeping, but I may have to do things again.
I also got my effort marks today, and got 2s in everything except Applied Maths, in which I got a 1. Not that they matter much really.
I'm too mentally exhausted to think of a ridiculous title for this entry so it'll just have to remain blank.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment