Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some Surprise by The Cake Sale

This is a video by the Cake Sale, a creation of Brian Crosby of Bell X1

The Cake Sale are a sort of super-group on the lines of the Reindeer Sections, including Lisa Hannigan, Gary Lightbody, Josh Ritter, Bell X1, Gemma Hayes and more.

All profits from the band go straight to Oxfam, so go buy the album now!



I've added a link to their web page to the right.

3 comments:

CG said...

WOW! Ooh I'm glad I'm coming home tomorrow so I can buy me a copy. Are you excited? I'm excited. It's very exciting all-round.

Ian the Great said...

I am very excited alright, both for you coming home, and for being able to afford to buy this album!

You could have gotten it from road records if you weren't coming home anyway though.

Now the only problem is how I get the new Damien Rice album on the 17th.

I think I shall be a knocking on Mr.Ronan's door around then

CG said...

Blog, dammit!