I got called into nest again today so that nurse could do a final check that my eyes are ok. While there she suggested that I should go home because I looked so terribly tired. I'd agree if I didn't have exams starting on Monday.
Unfortunately though I have failed to do any productive work since Monday. I fell asleep in study yesterday as well, which was nice, but not really all that god a thing to do.
I've finished my UCAS form though, and I've managed to get most of my essays and homework done, so that's good at least. On the downside, this has left me little productive time to study for my maths exam.
Oh well, I think I might ask nurse if I can sleep during the latter part of study tonight, and then there's only 2 days to go until the weekend.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment