Bell X1:
"Yeah I'm a little all over the shop, like those holy souvenirs from Knock, that come all the way from China."
"Time pulls a face when im next you, I hope the wind changes"
- Next To You
"I wanna shine in the eye of Orion but i drove my sole through the black hole"
- Rocky Took a Lover
"Climb into the attic to write me a classic, But it's not happening, It's just Christmas up here"
- My First Born For A Song
"I've been watching you fingers straddle the neck of your guitar since you said they'd buckle like the legs of a new born foal. But they're still standing, making those sweet mongrel chord shapes. Yea they're still standing, and you got the middle one raised to me"
- Lamposts
Josh Ritter:
"I'm still waitin for the whiskey to whisk me away/and i'm still waitin for the ashtray to lead me astray" - Other Side
Mick Flannery:
"I'm here to make money, wages plus tips, for pouring water into sinking ships"
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment